It's me Icatoots

My photo
Im Icatoots Starfall.. im currently modeling at CWS and TNC store. I like to explore and learn new stuff and help all the people as i can.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Formal theme styling 03/18/11

Before the styling event start, lag was getting crazy backstage because of flexi prims from the girls but we all handled it. Steve joined us backstage until the show start and he announce the order of the show to us. Well, i didnt know he was the announcer until the show start, and he look good by the way.
During the styling Clysa didnt know that i bump her so that i can take a pic with her. I edit it a little bit to remind me when this pic was taken. :)
As the time go by, the red dots fills so fast and models are getting squished so models need to move.

WOW, Aislin, Chloe and sexy won! woohhoo!


After the show, we took a group picture with the teachers and students.

I took the oppurtunity to take my solo picture with the teachers even thou lisana need to sleep i keep saying please.

No comments:

Post a Comment