It's me Icatoots

My photo
Im Icatoots Starfall.. im currently modeling at CWS and TNC store. I like to explore and learn new stuff and help all the people as i can.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

03/25/11 Styling Event Creative Leather.

Before the event start, students are starting to come to do their midterms like me. Everyone looks goods on animal skin. LOL! :) I rez slow so i only took Sakira and Gabriella with me on the picture. They both look awsome while me i look like im just going to the grocery.

During the styling, the stage was full of beautiful womens with awsome clothing. Everyone was wonderful and we all did great.And geuss what? Icatoots cam strike again, i took the oppurtunity to take a picture with amy and nikkie.

When everyone was outside and no one is in the backstage. The stage was realy full and many people visit to watch the contestant and uneeque has a special audience. Her lover watch the show! thats so sweet! :)

After show pictures with the winners.


Picture with the two teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment